Wednesday 2 October 2013

Advertising

This is just a quick note to let my readers know I'm about to activate banner ads on this blog.

Normally I dislike online advertising, so I hope you'll appreciate this isn't a decision I've taken lightly. I'm preparing to move cities so I can live with my partner, but at the moment I have no job waiting for me there. I'm attempting to secure some additional revenue sources so I can support myself for longer.

Now it may turn out that the ads are just too annoying, or that the income they generate isn't worth the trouble. I am definitely hoping I can focus the content to gaming-relevant stuff that my readers might actually be interested in. However, I won't know any of that until I try it.

If the ads have a negative effect on your reading experience, please do let me know.

Thanks for your patience and understanding!

No comments:

Post a Comment